- Directed by Ella Marchment
- Wexford Festival Opera, Wexford, Eire
- 25 October 2019, 30 October 2019, 2 November 2019
- Wexford Festival Opera
We were treated to an excellent staging by director Ella Marchment.
Marchment demonstrated a sure sense of how to balance the opposing moods of the semiseria plot.
Breezing along buoyantly, Marchment’s well-judged production told its touching tale of fidelity rewarded and virtue triumphant most engagingly.
– Claire Seymour, Opera Today
L’Inganno felice was given a spirited and amusing performance; it went down well with audience.
– Alan Neilson, OperaWire
Wexford Festival Opera
I have to say, very funny, totally mad, very well performed. Just delightful!
– Wexford Festival Opera Audience Feedback
(c) Paula Malone Carty, Wexford Festival Opera, 2019